About the Course
Who Should Attend
• Those needing to organize their assets to prepare for retirement
• Individuals and couples nearing retirement or looking to retire within the next ten years
• Those who want to see if they are on track to retire at their desired age or earlier
• Recent retirees looking for new perspectives or ideas
• Those concerned about our financial markets and who want to prepare for the “next” recession
What We Will Cover
• Reasons Retirees Commonly Run Out of Money
• Rising Health Care Costs in Retirement
• When to Consider Taking Social Security
• When to Do a Roth Conversion
• Asset Preservation in Retirement
• Tax Reduction and Legacy Planning
• How to Develop an Income Plan and Account for Inflation
• Sequence of Returns Risk/Retiring Into a Bad Market
Youngwood, PA 15697 United States
Greesburg, PA 15601 United States
Jason Laux Owner and Retirement Advisor
Roy Laux Founder
A former displaced Pittsburgh steelworker, Roy brings more than 30 years of experience in the investment and insurance industry to Synergy Group. Since 1988, he has helped thousands of pre-retirees and retirees develop retirement strategies through his simple, yet powerful, approach.
Roy has passed the Series 6 and 63 securities exams and holds life, health, and accident insurance licenses in Pennsylvania. He has been a featured speaker for many local businesses and quoted in dozens of ﬁnancial media outlets, such as CNBC, Fox News, Bankrate.com and PCNC NightTalk. Roy also hosts “Laux on Your Retirement” radio show.
Roy presides over Champion Christian Board of Directors. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, particularly his eight grandchildren, and at the shore with his wife, Cindy.
Terry Judy Retirement Advisor
Terry began his ﬁnancial services career at the Great American Savings and Loan Association in 1980 and has worked as an independent fiduciary at Synergy Group for over 17 years. He holds the Series 6, 63 and 65 securities licenses as well as the PA life, health and accident insurance license. Terry has conducted numerous ﬁnancial workshops, classes and retirement meetings with the Synergy Group and has been a featured speaker on “Laux on Your Retirement” radio show. His passion is helping to create successful retirement plans for those in pre- and post-retirement planning phases.